Wednesday, October 31, 2018

A (brief) break from cards (Part 2)...

Hello and Welcome!

I'm back today with a post highlighting some of my favorite pages from last year's Disney Cruise scrapbook.  I had always wanted to make a real and official scrapbook from one of our family vacations, but somehow time was always getting away from me (figure that!).  But after last year's family cruise, I knew that I had to find a way to put those wonderful memories on paper.  So I bought the Disney book, the Disney paper, the Disney stickers and the rest is history.  I can probably say that my love of paper crafting started with this project, so I'm excited to share some pages.

I'm debating putting another one together for this year's cruise.  It is definitely a great keepsake, so I am sure I will decide to go ahead with another one.

Meeting the Mouse! The mouse ears & bowties were made with a Cricut.

Pirate Night! Specialty Disney Paper made this page one of my favorites!

Family Pic with Mickey! The buttons were a Pinterest find and I love them!


Keep Austin Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment