Thursday, October 11, 2018

Time to Pick Your Favorite!

Hello and Welcome!

Ok so I know what you've been thinking..."why has it been so long since the ATXPaperHouse has posted? She makes such cute cards!"...just kidding, I know no one is thinking that!

But on the off chance that someone is, here is today's post! While I haven't been posting, I have been busy putting together a few "prototypes" for this year's Christmas card.  And now I need your help! I made three different cards because I was so excited to use all of my new stamping goodies!  Leave your comments below on which one you think is the best!  Perhaps your favorite will be the lucky card selected to be mass produced by yours truly and sent to all of our family and friends this holiday season!

Card #1: Winter Sports


For this card, I was inspired by the Stampin' Up catalog sample for the placement of my sporty die cuts.  I especially loved the wreath hanging from the skis.  I decided to go with a country theme using the wood plank background and traditional reds and greens. 

Supplies used: Alpine Adventure die cuts and stamps, Sizzix Oval Framelits, Recollections Ivory Plank paper, BoBunny Merry and Bright paper

Card #2: Let it Snow


I love how this snowflake inspired card turned out! The snowflake die cuts were so simple and elegant that they really popped on the card.  I loved being able to branch out from the traditional reds and greens.  I even decorated the envelope for this card!

Supplies used: Alpine Adventure die cuts and stamps, Sizzix Oval Framelits, BoBunny Merry and Bright paper

Card #3: Wreaths in a Window


Ok, so as I was working on this card, I never thought that it would turn out to be my favorite! I always have "wreaths in a window" during the Christmas season and I thought why not turn that into a card?!? And this is what I came up with! It just makes me feel warm, cozy and ready for the Christmas season.

Supplies used: Apline Adventure die cuts, Sizzix Oval Framelits, Recollections Christmas greeting stamps, BoBunny Merry and Bright paper

Time to pick your favorite! Don't forget to leave your comments below!

Keep Austin Crafty!

1 comment:

  1. All 3 are great designs, but my favorite is #1. ..or maybe #3.

    ReplyDelete