Sunday, October 7, 2018

Fun with Washi Tape

Hello and Welcome!

Back with a short post today for this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I struggled with this sketch a bit because I realized that I don't have a lot of stamps or die cuts that could be used as the sketch suggests.  However, I pulled on my creative cap and pulled out my stash of washi tape to see what I could come up with.

Here is the sketch...


And here is my card...





I popped two of the pink flowers to try and add some dimension since the color scheme was somewhat plain.  I definitely think it needs more color or embossed paper on the next variation, but I do love the way the washi tape stands out and sometimes a simple card is all that's needed to make a friend smile.  

Keep Austin Crafty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment