Wednesday, October 17, 2018

A Simple Hello

Hello and Welcome!

Back to today with a post for a simple "Hello" card with beautiful fall colors.  I was inspired by two challenges today...

Tuesday Morning Sketches & The Paper Players

The Paper Players is a new challenge for me, so I am excited to share my work with that group.

Here are the inspiration samples...



And here is my card...


This was my first time stamping the paper for a design rather than using dies or designed paper.  It was fun creating my own design for the paper.

Supplies used: Victoria Gardens by Cassandra Cooper cardstock, Recollections cardstock, Sizzix oval framelets, Stampin' Up linen thread and Early Espresso ink

P.S....Don't forget to leave a comment for your favorite Christmas card here!

Keep Austin Crafty!

6 comments:

  1. What a neat clean and simple design, Angela! You did a great job with both challenges. I like the sentiment tag with the snippet of linen thread. We are so glad you decided to play with The Paper Players, and we hope you will play along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design to create your pretty hello card using our fall colors! I like to stamp my own paper sometimes too! I saw that sketch challenge and was a bit intimidated by it, but yours is great! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the design you created!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamping you did turned out to be perfect for your card and our sketch this week! You did a great job combining both challenges to come up with a pretty card too! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well don't stop stamping your backgrounds you did a BEAUTIFUL job on this card Angela!! I like your Austin tag line haha much better than the "other" :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really fun. Great colors and textures. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete