Tuesday, October 30, 2018

A (brief) break from cards (Part 1)...

Hello and Welcome!

I am back today with a brief post highlighting a non-card paper project.  The family and I will be heading out on a Disney Cruise soon and I am so excited! Truth be told, I can't tell who's more excited...me or my 4 year old!  This is our second Disney cruise, but the first with just me, my husband and our daughter.  Last year we went all out with our whole extended family.  While it was extremely fun and way easier than getting everyone around in Disney World, I am looking forward to having some quality time with my little family.

I'm sharing this project because last year I totally dropped the ball on "door decorations" and this year I was not going to be left out of the party! Who knew that "door decorations" were even a thing on a cruise, but they definitely are with Disney.  So here are my Mickey Mouse (hubby's), Minnie Mouse (yours truly) and a "mini" Minnie Mouse (my baby) door decorations.  The "mini" version still has princess and Lightning McQueen stickers to come so I thought I'd take the picture before that fun began ;) This was a simple and quick paper project!


Supplies used: Black and Brick Red cardstock, Cricut cutting machine for all shapes, white CraftSmart paint pen and 3M Single-Sided laminating roll (no machine needed!)

And don't worry, we have our matching shirts too!

Ever been on a Disney cruise?! Share your "must dos" below! And check back tomorrow when I share some of my favorite pages from last year's scrapbook!

Keep Austin Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment