Sunday, October 28, 2018

Jingle Jingle



Hello and Welcome!

I had so much fun creating today's card and I am so excited to share it!  I am still working with the wonderful goodies I collected from my mom's craft room and her stuff is awesome! I thought the wonderful, sparkly paper paired with the beautiful plaid background came out beautiful.  The Alpine Adventure bundle is really going a long way and as expected I have been able to create some beautiful cards for this holiday season. 

I am submitting this card to two challenges today...Tuesday Morning Sketches and Just Add Ink.  For the Just Add Ink challenge, I chose to work with Bows and Bling. 

Here are the challenge details...




And here is my card...


I started with a 5" x 5" green cardstock base.  Most of the background paper was the result of rummaging through scraps, so I don't have any details on the paper colors, etc.  I am always amazed by the things you can create from simple scraps.  The die cuts and stamps were all from the SU Alpine Adventure bundle and stamped in SU Early Espresso.  Add a little bling to the present die cuts and presto! one beautiful holiday card! I even had a little fun and stamped the envelope!  

Keep Austin Crafty! 

7 comments:

  1. I really like this festive card with the sparkly red panel and cute sled image! Great idea to decorate the envelope too! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love the old fashioned sled image and the paper you paired it with is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the sled!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Welcome to world of blogging. I see you just began your blog. Going to become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa! Yes, I am new to the blogging world, so thanks for becoming my first follower! I've loved sharing my cards and seeing what others create.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your 'Bows & Bling' creation, Angela. A gorgeous Christmas card! Thankyou for joining in with the JAI Just Choose 2 Challenge. Denita x

    ReplyDelete