Thursday, November 1, 2018

Welcome Home!

Hello and Welcome!

Happy Thursday!  I hope everyone enjoyed a spooky Halloween evening!  Ours was a little rainy, but that didn't stop us from gathering a year's supply of candy in one bucket!  The sugar rush eventually wore off and we went to bed tired and happy!

Today I am featuring a simple housewarming card to send to a dear family who just relocated to North Carolina.  It is a new adventure for them and they do not know anyone in the area.  I wanted to make sure they knew we were sending some love from good 'ole Austin.




The stamp set is another one of my yard sale finds and I have been looking forward to using it.  It is actually a four house stamp, but I managed to ink the first two for the front of the card and the second two were inked for the inside of the card.  I thought the houses were just perfect for the occasion.

Supplies used: Jack and Jill by Lori Whitlock cardstock, Sizzix square framelits, SU Early Espresso ink, SU linen thread

Keep Austin Crafty!    

No comments:

Post a Comment