Sunday, November 4, 2018

Christmas Stash



Hello and Welcome!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Austin saw some beautiful weather and it was a great time to be outside.  It's always good to get a little sunshine! 

I managed to find a little time to work on some more Christmas cards for this year's stash.  Again, my Alpine Adventure set to the rescue!  I was inspired by this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.   

Here is the sketch...


And here is my card...



This card was interesting to make because it's the first one that I went ahead and started preparing to make several copies.  I thought I would make these for my daughter's teachers because I loved the clean lines of the sketch, so I measured, cut and stamped the pieces for three cards.  Once I got the first one together (pictured above), I already started seeing changes that I would make to the next one.  I do love how it turned out, but I will have some fun seeing how the same pieces can be put together differently just to make each card a little unique.

Keep Austin Crafty! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fab festive card! Love the images you've used and the wonderful colours. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete