Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Sleds Away...let's try this again!

Hello and Welcome!

For today's post, I decided to share a re-do of the "sleds away" project from my previous post.  I wasn't totally in love with my project initially and then I saw a very similar card posted prior to mine that looked 210 times better.  So I'm going to give a shout out to Windy Ellard for her wonderful inspiration on the two-tone sled and I have given it a try below. 

So here is my re-do project...




I am so in love with this second version!  I guess some days my creativity comes and goes and it's nice to be inspired by others with new ideas.  The moose paper just makes me smile and I think it all just came together so nicely.  I used a plethora of supplies for this card from my BoBunny Christmas paper to my SU Alpine Adventure die cuts to my Christmas sentiment stamps from Michaels.  I popped the sled as well which really helps to highlight the beautiful cut out.   

Keep Austin Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment