Thursday, November 15, 2018

More than a Card!



Hello and Welcome!

Wow!  It has been entirely too long since I have had time to retreat to my crafting corner.  I can't complain too much though because during my blogging hiatus the family and I enjoyed a wonderful few days on a Disney Wonder cruise.  The days leading up to the cruise and the days on the cruise also meant I was in need of some much needed R&R upon our return.  But I'm back and ready to craft!!

I am getting back into the swing of things by working on a few projects for the holiday season.  After a few years of hosting, I am taking a break and leaving the Thanksgiving cooking to my mom and mother-in-law.  To say "thanks" I wanted to do something more than "just a card" or "just a bottle of wine", so I thought I'd combine the two and came up with these wonderful wine labels.

Didn't they come out so cute! 




Supplies used: Fall background paper from Hobby Lobby, Hampton Art clear stamp set, SU Early Espresso ink, Craftsmart Chocolate Brown ink, SU copper twine

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs: Give Thanks/Autumn Colors

Simon Says: Thanks/Thanksgiving

Tuesday Morning Sketches

The first two are new challenges for me this week, so hopefully I have linked everything correctly!

Keep Austin Crafty! 

4 comments:

  1. What fabulous wine labels! I love the design with the fall papers and how you incorporated the copper twine - beautiful 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love that you dressed up the bottles. I like to see our sketches on other things besides cards. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun labels and beautiful pattern papers. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete