Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Tag it Up!

Hello and Welcome!

I am excited to share today's project mostly because I can't wait to give them out! This weekend I will be hosting a cookie decorating party for my daughter and her little friends.  She is super excited and I am too! We have all the cookies ordered and we have purchased enough red and green sprinkles to last a lifetime (she doesn't think there's enough).

I was wondering how everyone would transport their cookies home and what better way to do that than in little treat bags with homemade gift tags! So I've made a small variety of tags and then re-created enough for all of our guests.

So here are the three tag styles for our "Christmas Cookie Extravaganza 2018"



Here are two of the tags adhered to the treat bags with ribbon attached.  I went ahead and hot glued the ribbon and tag to the bag.  It will be as easy as dropping in the cookies, tying the ribbon and off everyone goes with their yummy treats!


Aren't they the cutest?!? The supplies used were across the board from the SU Alpine Adventure set to the Sizzix oval framelits.  The banner tag I actually just handcut rather than use a punch.  It probably took much longer to measure out, but it achieved the same look! 

Don't forget to check out my first Christmas tag post here.  

I'll be submitting these lovely tags in the following challenges this week: 



Keep Austin Crafty! 

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful tags! They look very elegant; the festive colours and designs are fabulous 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete