Sunday, November 25, 2018

Let It Snow Tags!

Hello and Welcome!

Today I am sharing a fun project for creating some simple Christmas tags.  Who needs store bought tags when you have all the supplies to create your own!  I have plenty of uses for these wonderful tags, so I hope to continue updating this post as I create some new designs.



The color scheme for these tags are navy, grey, white and silver.  The tags measure 4 1/4 in width and were shaped using my Fiskars paper trimmer.  Rounding the edges gave them a finished touch.  The snowflakes are die cuts and stamps from the SU Alpine Adventure set and stamped in Dapper Denim.

The color scheme for these tags make for a more formal look, so I thought they might be the perfect tag to package my recently finished gift card set (see post here).

Today I was inspired by two challenges as a starting off point...




Keep Austin Crafty!

3 comments:

  1. I love the dramatic contrast of black with kraft...Lovely tags! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tags! Awesome color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags! The colour palette and design looks so elegant 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete