Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Mini Cards

Hello and Welcome!

I am back today to share a project that I am loving at the moment! I recently went through my scrap bin and found some wonderful treasures that I decided to turn into some "mini" cards.  I made two sets of each card and I can't wait to find the perfect time to gift these cuties out.

The green cardstock card came out as my favorite because I thought the lovely sentiment just worked perfect on the background.  The telephone cardstock card was a close second because I thought that paper was just cute and fun.  

Each card measures 3.5" x 3.5".  For each layer, I took off  0.25" of cardstock to ensure even measurements on each side.  My new Sizzix Big Shot to the rescue to make the square cut, stamp one cute sentiment per card and presto...a quick mini card set.  
   


Each card features a different Stampin' Up ink: Dapper Denim, Powder Pink, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.  I did my best to match the card base to the ink to tie the colors together.


Keep Austin Crafty!   

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set of cards, these are so elegant and sophisticated in their style and I just love each and every one! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I had a ton of fun creating these little cuties!

      Delete