Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Card: An Ornate Mother's Day

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! I have been waiting patiently to have some time to get into all of my Ornate Garden Suite goodies and I finally got some time.  Between work from home and school from home the hours of these days just get away from us.  But let's talk about cards...

And here is today's project...


I have been seeing so many fellow demonstrators color this gorgeous paper and I had to try it! How do you think it came out?! I used the soft, subtle colors of Mint Macaron, So Saffron and Crumb Cake.  I left a few of the areas white which I think really helped to pop the colors off the page! Pair those colors with a touch of Petal Pink and you have a lovely Mother's Day card! 




Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Ornate Garden DSP, Whisper White
Stamps: Well Said, Ornate Thanks
Ink: Petal Pink
Tools: Ornate Layers die-cuts, Well Written die-cuts
Accessories: Organza ribbon, From My Heart suite faceted gems

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Check at the ATXPaperHouse Card of the Month Club!
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.   New Listings Just Added! 




No comments:

Post a Comment