Thursday, April 9, 2020

Card: A Thursday Bee Surprise

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! I have another special Thursday post.  Given today's circumstances I am finding so many reasons to get in my craft room, put cards together and send those cards out to let friends and loved ones know that I'm thinking about them. 

And here is today's project...



Today's card features the lovely Golden Honey Bee Designer Series Paper.  This paper was available during the Sale-A-Bration extravaganza and I hope you were able to get your hands on some! I FINALLY had time to pull this beautiful paper out and I have a feeling it is going to stay out for awhile.  I love the simple lines, simple designs and simple black and white colors.  This paper is all about that *POP* of gold! 

Check out these close-ups below! Don't forget to add some little touches to the inside of your card to really pull everything together.  


Check out this second version as well.  Do you have a favorite?




Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Basic Black, Golden Honey Bee DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, White Embossing Powder
Stamp Set: 2019 Paper Pumpkin stamp, *note* inside sentiment non-SU
Tools: Layering Circles die-cuts, Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Metallic Sequins

Today's card was inspired by the following challenge...



Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Check at the ATXPaperHouse Card of the Month Club!
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.   New Listings Just Added! 



4 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch Angela. Great use of the DSP on the 2 cards. Love the reverse colour scheme on the 2nd card. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Challenge this fortnight. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tristan! Yes, I love doing two cards with reverse colors! Helps to stretch supplies and creativity! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. For some reason I only got one picture, so I can't compare them. I would love to see your second card? I really love this one. The one I see is the one with the SDSP and Thanks on the card front.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria! Sorry about that...technical issues are worst :) I think it's sorted out now and the second photo is up! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete