Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Case it Up Tuesday: Introducing the Ornate Garden Suite

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post...and Oh Happy Day! My happy mail arrived this past weekend from Stampin' Up! and I could not wait to get into all my new goodies.  I ordered the new Ornate Garden Suite and I could not be more impressed with these new products.  



I have to admit that I decided to buy the whole suite based on one image from the suite marketing tools and I had to absolutely give that card a try first! I love how it turned out! I hope you do to.  

And here is today's CASE'd project...


The main layout and colors of the card are CASE'd directly from Stampin' Up! But instead of using the "Thanks" stamp I used a combination of sentiments from the Well Said and Sunshine Sayings sets.  The terracotta tile ribbon is secured with a staple for an added twist.  




Card Details
Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Paper: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Terracotta Tile, Petal Pink
Stamps: Ornate Style, Sunshine Sayings, Well Said
Ink: Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake
Tools: Ornate Borders die-cuts, your plain old variety Swingline stapler, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing folder
Accessories: Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack

Interested in ordering?! Just click the link at the right to add me as your demonstrator and Happy Shopping! Questions about this new suite of products? Don't hesitate to email me! 

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Check at the ATXPaperHouse Card of the Month Club!
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.   New Listings Just Added! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment