Sunday, November 1, 2020

Card: Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! Now that we are beyond the spooky Halloween season, I thought it was time to bring out my Fall colors and stamps and get to work! Today's post was inspired by a Thanksgiving challenge and I had so much fun putting this card together. 

And here is today's project...


I think I have said before that I have been loving the punches and these little Autumn leaf and acorn punches are no exception.  These punches are part of the "Autumn Punch Pack".  They are currently on backorder; and you can see why! They coordinate beautifully with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Circle them around the center circle and you create this beautiful autumn wreath look.  Don't forget to pop that top layer of Very Vanilla so that you can really see that beautiful wreath.    

The sentiment is from the Word Wishes die-cut set.  I chose to pair the "Thanksgiving" die-cut with a "Happy" stamp from the Well Said stamp set to make sure I could fit my sentiment on the front of the card.  The colors of today's card are mostly Very Vanilla and Terracotta Tile and I love how the bright Terracotta Tile really pops against the subtle Very Vanilla.  



Card Details
Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Paper: Very Vanilla cardstock, Terracotta Tile cardstock, Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Well Said, Beautiful Autumn
Ink: Terracotta Tile
Tools: Word Wishes die-cuts, Autumn Punch Pack, Layering Circles die-cuts

Today's card was inspired by the following challenge: 

PP515: A Theme Challenge

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...


2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love how the wreath uses those gorgeous colors and how the inside layer peeps through! Just delightful! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much LeAnne! Such a great theme this week...I was so glad to use up this beautiful paper! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete