Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Card: A Tuesday Surprise!

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! I'm excited to share today's project with a special Tuesday post.  Truth be told it was a very busy weekend and there were just not enough hours in the day to get this post up.  But I have been busy, busy working through lots of Thanksgiving cards and I'm glad I get the chance to share this card.  It will be so important to make sure those cards get out this holiday season especially to those who we can't be with in person.  

And here is today's project...

 



I have been on quite the Very Vanilla kick lately, so I used Very Vanilla as my card base to go along with the lovely Merry Merlot and Bumblebee cardstock.  I love that big buffalo check stamp as well and I always love how it gives a nice farmhouse like touch to so many cards.  

Check out some more close ups below! 



Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Very Vanilla, Neutrals 6" x 6" DSP, Bumblebee, Mossy Meadow
Stamps: Banner Year, Buffalo Check, Beautiful Autumn
Ink: Merry Merlot, Bumblebee
Tools: Celebrations Labels die-cuts
Accessories: Linen Twine, Metallic Sequins

Today's project was inspired by the following challenge: 

SUO Challenge
SUOC 262: Thanksgiving

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Angela I'm sure anyone who receives this from you will be delighted when they ope it up x Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! I love how this card turned out...Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. So pretty, Angela! Love that Buffalo Check - how gorgeous the Merlot is with the Bumblebee! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Yes, I've always loved that Buffalo Check stamp...Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love your color combination, Angela! I hardly ever use Merry Merlot and you've paired it so fabulously with Bumblebee, and of course the Buffalo Check stamp, love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in our next challenge starting soon!

    ReplyDelete