Sunday, October 25, 2020

Card: Clean and Simple Country Home

 Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! I hope everyone is enjoying a restful, relaxing Sunday.  We are enjoying our cooler, October weather for sure and very excited that it seems that Fall has finally arrived here in Austin, TX.  I love the Texas heat, but boy has this cooler weather been a nice break! 

Today's card was inspired by a sketch challenge.  I wanted to use a stamp set that I have to say is one of my favorites, but also one that I don't feel like I've used enough.  The set is called Country Home and its possibilities are endless.  I love using it with the Stampin' Blends to help make the stamped images really pop.

And here is today's project...


This card was so simple to put together and I love how the coloring really helps to keep the focus on those beautiful, stamped images.  I kept the colors simple as well featuring Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Old Olive for that pop of color.  

Adding the metallic sequins embellishments adds some extra detail to the front of the card.  Don't forget to stamp the inside of your card to keep the detail going! 




Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Old Olive cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Crumb Cake cardstock, Neutrals 6" x 6" DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Crumb Cake 
Stampin' Blends: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, So Saffron
Stamps: Country Home, Lovely You
Tools: Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Layering Circles die-cuts, Subtle Embossing 3D 
Accessories: Metallic Sequins

Today's card was inspired by the following challenge...




Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...

4 comments:

  1. So lovely, Angela - what gorgeous colors to go with this set! Love seeing you figure out such an elegant way to get this set inky - I don't use it enough either! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Yes, I wish I used this set more, so I was happy to be able to use it with this sketch :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Such a creative take on the sketch! I love the color combo, too! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful details, and I love the focus on the farmhouse milk can. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete