Sunday, October 11, 2020

Welcome Back!

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome back to ATXPaperHouse! I am so glad to be back with you on this beautiful October Sunday! Due to all things COVID, I had to take a short break from my card-making, but I am so glad to be back.  The family and I have finally gotten back into a nice routine now that school has started and we are finding our new "normal".  Thankfully, with that comes more time to craft and more time to do the things that I love...sharing my craft and creativity with all of you! 

So without further ado...here is today's project...


What better way to kick things off than with the Playful Pets Suite?! Is this dog not the cutest?!? I have to admit that I don't usually go for these types of sets, but they were just too cute to pass up and I have been looking for a fun set to use for kiddo birthdays, etc.  My daughter recently celebrated her 6th birthday and I put a group of these thank you cards together for her to send to all of her friends that came out to celebrate.  We celebrated with her first "car parade" (If you haven't celebrated a special occasion with a line of honking cars through your neighborhood...I recommend it!) 

This suite comes complete with the Pampered Pets bundle, Playful Pets Designer Series Paper, Trim Combo Pack and Trinkets.  The Designer Series Paper coordinates with Basic Black, Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Soft Suede and Whisper White.  I chose to pair today's card with the bright and bold Real Red.  I ran the bottom layer through the 3D Subtle Embossing folder for an added texture to that layer.  

Check out a different angle of the above card and a second version featuring the same materials below.  


Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Real Red cardstock, Playful Pets Designer Series Paper, Whisper White cardstock
Ink: Real Red
Stamps: August 2018 Paper Pumpkin 
Tools: 3D Subtle Embossing folder, Rectangle Stitched die-cuts, Pets die-cuts
Accessories: Sequins for Everything

Marley's Corner!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first post back wouldn't be complete without Marley's Corner! She lovingly added a personalized picture to the inside of each of her thank you cards.  I love that what we create together can send a smile and offer a beautiful way to appreciate our friends and family. 



Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...


No comments:

Post a Comment