Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Card Kit: Simply Citrus

Hello and Welcome!     
   
Welcome to today's post! I am so excited for today's post because I was finally able to break out the all new Simply Citrus All Inclusive Kit.  I wasn't sure what to think of ordering my first kit, but after trying it out...I love it! It's such a great kit for "on-the-go" card making (i.e. not alot of time, but a whole lot of need to craft).  The kit comes fully equipped with all the supplies needed to follow the simple instructions or you can do what I did and add on what you have on hand! Check out my creations below with the all new Simply Citrus All Inclusive Kit! 



And here is today's (alternate) creation...


This kit is so fun and simple.  I loved putting these cards together and they make for such summer fun.  Today's card started with one of the card bases from the kit.  I added a strip of Night of Navy cardstock layered with a strip of the 2020-2022 In Colors Just Jade cardstock down the middle.  I was inspired by this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch, so used that as a jumping off point.  The side lemons were fussy cut from the provided kit cardstock and who doesn't need a little "Hello Sunshine" in their life right now!? Add the clear, glossy flowers for extra embellishment.  Again, I love that you can follow the simple instructions or really make these cards your own! Check out one more alternate creation below and a few of my finished products straight from the kit instructions! Happy "Kit" Crafting! 


Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Night of Navy, Just Jade
All stamps, embellishments and card base provided in the Simply Citrus kit

ATXPaperHouse alternative



Kit includes easy to follow instructions - Create the cards above in just a few simple steps!


Today's card was inspired by the following challenge: 



Marley's Corner!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yours truly celebrated a birthday this week and I was so thrilled to receive this card from my little crafter.  In her words..."I used stamps and colors!" 




Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Check at the ATXPaperHouse Card of the Month Club!
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.   New Listing Just Added! 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card with the lovely DP.
    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the alternative card using the in color strip. Easy for beginning stampers yet looks detailed
    blessings
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a bit of ingenuity, you've made a very nice card for our Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge from a great looking card kit. Thanks for playing. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I love citrus. This card is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I love these colors!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete