Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Card: A Sweet Valentine's Card!

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! I hope everyone's week is off to a great start! I have been busy preparing for my first card workshop at our local library.  I am so excited for this opportunity and I can't wait to share my love of cards with the community.  You can check out all the details on my workshop page.

I wanted to share today's card as it will be one of the samples available to create at the workshop.  The workshop is a Valentine theme, so of course I had to showcase the From My Heart Specialty DSP.  This paper and stamp set is amazing and I have loved everything that I have made with it so far.  There are so many coordinating products as well that there is something for everybody.  From colorful paper and stamps to shiny gems and satin ribbon, Stampin' Up! makes it easy to create a beautiful Valentine's creation. 

And here is today's project...


I did combine the new From My Heart Suite with the Stitched Be Mine die-cuts available in the Annual Catalog.  You can never have too many hearts on a Valentine's Day card, so I just kept adding.  I love that each heart showcases a slightly different product, which was a happy accident! With this set, I finally purchased the Real Red ink pad and I love the richness of the color!  It is bold and festive and I can't wait to make lots more Valentine's Day projects with these sets.  





And don't forget about the inside of your card! Happy (early) Valentine's Day! 

Card Details
Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Vellum, From My Heart DSP,
Stamps: Heartfelt, Meant to Be
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Real Red
Tools: Rectangle Stitched die-cuts, Stitched Be Mine, Heart Punch Pack
Accessories: Share What You Love pearls

Looking for more Valentine's Day inspiration? Check out a previous post featuring the From My Heart suite HERE!

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Check at the ATXPaperHouse Card of the Month Club!
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.   New Listings Just Added! 

No comments:

Post a Comment