Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Sampler: From My Heart Suite

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! I hope everyone enjoyed a peaceful and beautiful Christmas holiday! The family and I have been relaxing and spending some quality time before we head back to school and work.  I am grateful for this time over the last few days. 

On the crafting front, I have to say that I am ready to move on from Christmas crafting! I had such fun this year creating mini pizza box decor, candle toppers, gift card holders and of course plenty of Christmas cards...but it's time to move beyond greens, reds and whites!  Time to start working on those birthday cards for the stash, Valentine's Day (it's right around the corner) and just some general, fun and creative projects.  And not to worry...Stampin' Up! has you covered! Starting January 3rd, Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration begins!  Be sure to check back FRIDAY for more details!

Today's project features a sneak peek at the all new From my Heart Suite from the Mini Catalog available January 3rd! I am so excited for this suite and all of its possibilities.

And here is today's project...



I wanted to showcase a sampler as my first project with these new products because what better way to show off all that they can do!  This sampler starts with a simple 8" x 8" white shadowbox frame.  The From My Heart Specialty DSP has a chance to really shine in this sampler and is featured as the background in three of the four blocks.  Each block starts with a Flirty Flamingo cardstock base and is then layered with DSP, Whisper White cardstock or vellum.  This DSP coordinates beautifully with Flirty Flamingo and Real Red cardstock and ink pads.  The heart punches and heart doilies are showcased in the larger bottom block.  I love how the doilies coordinate with the punches and it is wonderful to have such versatility with the products.  For extra detail, I've added the 3/8" Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon to the middle block.  The Faceted Gems add the finishing touches to the stamped heart and sentiment. 

*Crafter's Note: The "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment is from the "Meant To Be" Cling Stamp Set available in the Annual Catalog (Product #148626)*   



Bundle | 153931 | $88.25
From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper
Heartfelt Bundle
Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon
From My Heart Faceted Gems
Heart Doilies
Heart Foil Tins

Today's project was inspired by the following challenges:




Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...

1 comment:

  1. Love this! What a fun Valentine project!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete