Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Project: Mini Pizza Box

Hello and Welcome!

Merry Christmas Eve! Well, Christmas is upon us! Can you believe it?!?! I hope everyone's milk and cookies are out and ready for Santa.  Our house is buzzing with Christmas excitement and we are ready for ol' Saint Nick!

Christmas Eve means its time to share the last Christmas project of the year.  Going along with my theme from last week, today's project features not just a card, but a fun and unique way to wrap those little gifts.  You can check out last week's post HERE which featured a simple and fun candle topper.  Today's project features the Stampin' Up! mini pizza box.

And here is today's project...


Today's project features the Stampin' Up! Alpine Adventure die-cuts.  The layout was inspired by a vintage card I found on Pinterest and created by fellow cardmaker and blogger "A Blog Called Wanda".  I attended two different ornament exchanges last week and what better way to wrap cute, little ornaments then by showcasing some Stampin' Up! products and styles!  The base of this project is the mini pizza box.  I have to admit that I ordered these boxes thinking that I would use them to hold my 3" x 3" note card creations.  But I am almost through the set and I think I have only used them for those cards once!  Here they get to hold the cutest, little Texas ornament that I found at this year's A Christmas Affair event held by the Junior League of Austin.  You can check out the ornament in pictures below! 





How about that Texas ornament!? Isn't it just the cutest! Courtesy of Brush Strokes Pottery (@BrushStrokesPottery) right here in the ATX! I love the creativity that Austin has to offer and I hope and strive to add to that creativity each day! Keep Austin Crafty ya'll!

Project Details
Size: 3.5" x 3.5" mini pizza box
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red, Versamark, White Embossing Powder
Stamp Set: Alpine Adventures, Half Full
Tools: Alpine Adventures die-cuts
Accessories: Good Morning Magnolia linen twine

 Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...

No comments:

Post a Comment