Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Card: Tee it Up!

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! A happy Tuesday to all my readers! The weather in Austin has been fantastic as of late and I thought it was the perfect time to post this card featuring my family's favorite sport...Golf! We love a nice sunny day for golf and I know I have several family members who cannot wait to get my little on the golf course...LPGA here we come! I am ready for her to get on the golf course as well because we are one swing away from knocking lots of important things off of shelves :/  

I thought it was a great time to get ahead on some Birthday or maybe Father's Day cards for the important guys in my life.  And let me tell you that is easy with the all new Country Club Designer Series Paper (#151314).  

And here is today's project...



I started this card with a base of Night of Navy Cardstock and then another layer of Crumb Cake.  Looks to me like water and sand and what a perfect way to showcase the tees and golf balls on the DSP.  I just wanted to let the DSP shine on this one, so overall it was a pretty simple card to create.  You can't really see it in the photo, but I did pop the front layer between the Night of Navy and the Crumb Cake with Stampin' Dimensionals.

And don't forget about the inside of your card! Not one to waste a bit of this DSP, I added a side strip down the inside of the card!   




Card Details
Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Paper: Night of Navy Cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Country Club DSP, Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Crushed Curry Cardstock
Stamps: Sunshine Sayings, Flowering Desert
Ink: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Tools: Layering Circles die-cuts, Banner Punch
Accessories: Linen Twine 

Today's card was inspired by the following challenges:









Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Check at the ATXPaperHouse Card of the Month Club!
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.   New Listings Just Added! 

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! Great colors, love the golf theme. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Lots of golfers in this family so I'm excited to use this theme again!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the pops of colors your banners bring - so perfect for your golf theme! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I also love those bold, bright colors! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love this Design Paper
    perfect for manly card
    great one
    Many thanks for joining us this time at Sunday Stamps
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monika! This paper makes it easy :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete