Tuesday, February 4, 2020

It's Almost Workshop Time!

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! No card to share today because I have been busy, busy getting ready for my Valentine's Day workshop at our local library! 

Just want to send out a big invite to anyone local to the Bee Cave, TX area! Come on out to the Bee Cave Public Library tomorrow (February 5th) at 1pm for their "What's For Dessert?" program.  This month's program will feature yours truly.  I'll be on hand for a quick card making demonstration and you have the opportunity to leave with your very own handmade Valentine's Day card.  So come on down and meet new friends at what is sure to be a wonderful crafting event!   

Tiny treats and nibbles will be provided.  Check out further details on my workshop page.


***UPDATE***

Thank you to everyone who came out today for today's workshop! It was a great event and I had so much fun sharing my love of paper crafting with the community! Thank you to the Bee Cave Public Library for having me! Keep Austin Crafty!



Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...

No comments:

Post a Comment