Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Case It Up Tuesday!

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! It's that time again...time to CASE IT UP! I am currently in Orlando, FL on a work trip enjoying some beautiful sunshine, relaxing, taking in the scenery...oh and learning all about accounting in the world of K-12 schools.  All that being said, I took this week to CASE up a card that I posted previously.  I am also currently working on the samples for my next class to be held on March 16th and this will be one of the card's featured during that class.

And here is today's project...



You can check out the previous card HERE that served as this week's inspiration.  I have to confess that the Magnolia Suite has been one of my favorites.  The coordinating colors, subtle designs and comforting flowers just make this suite a joy to work with every time I pull it off the shelf! This card is on the simple side and that is also one of the things I love about it.  I think you could easily "step up" this card with more flowers underneath the sentiment or even a few additional embellishments.  I can't wait to see how my crafters will make this card their own! How would you make it your own?!


Card Details
Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Paper: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Magnolia Lane DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
Tools: Beautiful Layers die-cuts, Sprig Punch, Layering Circles die-cuts
Accessories: Pearl embellishments

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...

No comments:

Post a Comment