Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Card: A Tropical Oasis

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! We have been having some dreary, rainy weather here in Austin lately and I am so ready for Spring to arrive for good! Our wildflowers are starting to bloom and I'm hoping they will really start to shine with our next good day of sunshine!  Texas wildflowers are the best inspiration and I think it was one of my favorites times in Texas.

While our wildflowers wait to come to life, I thought I would use a different variety flower for today's inspiration.  I wanted to bring to life the beautiful tropical flowers from the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper.

And here is today's card...


Today's card is a mix of products and I love when I can mix and match different products and suites.  It goes to show how versatile all of these products can be with a little creativity.  The Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper really steals the show here (in my humble opinion!).  The brown background is the opposite side of the colorful floral sheet and both coordinate so well.  A simple lawn chair die-cut from the Seasonal Layers set finishes off the "tropical oasis" vibe. 


Card Details
Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Paper: Night of Navy cardstock, Tropical Oasis DSP, Crumb Cake cardstock, Whisper White cardstock
Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Night of Navy
Tools: Seasonal Layers die-cuts, Layering Circles die-cuts, Banner Punch
Accessories: Metallic sequins, Magnolia Lane ribbon

Today's card was inspired by the following challenges:




Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...

7 comments:

  1. Oo, clever combo, Angela - I'm leaving for Maui in three weeks, and I have a feeling I'll be lounging in just this setting most of the time I'm there, lol. Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maui!!! How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful trip! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks like a relaxing card! I love how you paired the chair die-cut with the oasis paper. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! This relaxing chair and tropical scene is just what I need in life! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. What a fun card! Love the background paper and this fun beach chair! Wish I was sitting in it right now! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire! Thanks for stopping by today :)

      Delete
  5. It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. 신용카드현금화

    ReplyDelete