Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Card: Clean and Simple Flirty Daisy

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! And welcome to ATXPaperHouse! I'm so glad you decided to join me today as I'm sure we are all in a little need of little break from today's news.  I hope that I am able to bring a little joy to your day and know that if I could send a card to all of my readers I would...this is me sending you a virtual greeting card saying "Every little thing is gonna be alright".

And now to today's project...


I joined two challenges today as The Paper Players are hosting a Clean and Simple Challenge that I always have fun with.  I think I used to be quite intimidated by the clean and simple concept because I wasn't sure how to create a beautiful card without adding and adding...and adding embellishments, die-cuts and ink, etc.  But as I create more and more cards, I find that I stick to clean and simple more often than not.  I also find that most of the stamp sets that I purchase are so beautiful on their own that it is easy to simply stamp a sentiment with a small design and you have created a beautiful card.

Today's card features the Daisy Lane and Sunshine Sayings sets.  The Daisy Lane set is so versatile and can be used with a variety of ink colors, so it is a real winner! The Daisy Lane Bundle is still available for purchase and features both the stamps and coordinating punch!  I had a few sheets of Flirty Flamingo cardstock left over from a recent Valentine's Day card class and remember thinking "what am I going to do with all of this Valentine's colored paper?!?"  Look no further than a Spring inspired card! The Flirty Flamingo is the perfect Spring pink, so if you're like me and have a few sheets left don't forget to use it for those cute Easter and Spring cards!


Card Details
Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Stamps: Daisy Lane, Sunshine Sayings
Ink:   Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gray Granite
Tools: Daisy Lane Punch, Rectangle Stitched die-cuts, Beautiful Layers, Subtle Embossing folder
Accessories: From My Heart Faceted Gems

Today's project was inspired by the following challenges:

TGIF Challenges

The Paper Players



Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...

5 comments:

  1. Such a stunning CAS card! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute! Love the colors--they make for such a happy card, plus it's a fabulous sketch! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love that detailed border. Thank so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daisy card is truly pretty in pink and I love the detailed border to your panel - such a great way to add detail to a CAS card. Thanks for playing along with my CAS spring flower challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete