Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Card: Just keeping it Simple!

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! I thought I would keep it short and sweet today and feature a quick little set of 3 cards using the Magnolia Lane DSP.  Again, the paper here is simply beautiful so I thought I would let it do all the work for me.  

And here is today's project...


You can see from the picture that I did three of these simple note cards.  These were quick and simple to make and just a few pearl embellishments really make them shine.  Sometimes simple is just the way to go! 

Each card features a base of Basic Black with a layer of Whisper White underneath the Magnolia paper.  A layered strip of Vellum and Whisper White serves as the base for the sentiment which is stamped in Tuxedo Black.  Three pearls on the left side finish things up nicely.  Viola! Simple and beautiful note cards! 

Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Magnolia Lane DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black, Vellum
Ink: Tuxedo Bloack
Stamp Set: Good Morning Magnolia
Accessories: Share What You Love Pearl embellishments   

And don't forget...

BONUS DAYS ARE BACK! 


Check out all the details HERE! And Happy Shopping! 


Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Check at the ATXPaperHouse Card of the Month Club!
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.  New Listings Added!  

No comments:

Post a Comment