Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Card: Beautiful Promenade

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! Hopefully everyone's week is off to a great start! I enjoyed some extra craft time this weekend in my "she shed" and it was wonderful! I received some new Stampin' Up! goodies and I couldn't wait to craft and create! There is so much creativity to share, so I thought I would start with today's card featuring the Beautiful Promenade stamp set.  

And here is today's card...


I have been wanting to use this beautiful Mint Macaroon cardstock for quite some time, but for some reason I couldn't quite figure out how to feature it.  Needless to say, I have quite a few sheets of it hanging around and a few scraps as well.  So today I took it out and was determined to use it! 

Paired with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso, I thought the Mint Macaroon was really able to shine. I wanted to make a "sort of" sympathy card, but not feature the typical blacks, etc., so I thought these colors went well to create a somber, soothing card.  The sentiment is from the Good Morning Magnolia set; however, the stamp is used partially on the front and partially on the inside by way of "masking" the stamp (see inside photo below).  


Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Mint Macaroon, Vellum
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Stamp Set: Beautiful Promenade, Good Morning Magnolia
Tools: Rectangle Stitched die set, Beautiful Layers die set
Accessories: Magnolia Lane ribbon set

Today's card was inspired by the following challenge: 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And don't forget...

BONUS DAYS ARE BACK! 


Check out all the details HERE! And Happy Shopping! 


Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Check at the ATXPaperHouse Card of the Month Club!
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.  New Listings Added!  


4 comments:

  1. Super elegant color combination! Your card is just lovely!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tami! I had a lot of fun playing with this new stamp set!

      Delete
  2. I love this card, Angela! The colors came together beautifully and I'm inspired by your background stamping with the Vellum overlay. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen! I love these colors together as well! I will definitely be pairing them together again!

      Delete