Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Card: Daisy Lane

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! I am excited to share a project today featuring the all new Daisy Lane Bundle.  The new bundle consists of the Daisy Lane stamp set and coordinating Medium Daisy Punch.  It is a wonderful new set and I think a great compliment to the previous Daisy Delight set.  Don't forget that these sets can be used together to create some beautiful and lovely cards!

And here is today's card...


Aren't those flowers just lovely?! I found the medium daisy punch easy to use and the punched flowers were the perfect size for a standard A2 size card.  I needed to make a birthday card for a dear friend, so I combined the Daisy Lane set with the Sunshine Sayings set for the perfect sentiment.  The background stamp is also from the Daisy Lane set and if you know me then you know I love stamping my own background paper.  The fern stamp is perfect for creating that background visual.  

Tip:  So next on my wish list is a "label" punch (maybe the Everyday Label or Timeless Label...do you have a favorite?), but until then I've been doing some improvising.  So here is my tip...stamp the sentiment on a 2 1/2" x 1" piece of Whisper White cardstock.  Using the smallest Layered Circles die-cut, position the die-cut on the corner of the cardstock approximately 1/4" in and run through your die-cut machine creating a rounded out edge.  Repeat the prior step for each of the corners and Viola! a homemade labeled sentiment!

                       


Card Details:
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Vellum, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Powder Pink
Stamp Set: Daisy Lane, Sunshine Sayings
Tools: Rectangle Stitched die-cut, Medium Daisy Punch, Magnolia Memory die-cut, Layered Circle die-cut
Accessories: Linen Thread, bling of choice ;)

Today's card was inspired by the following challenge:


Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...

2 comments:

  1. What a clean and beautiful card! I love this pattern paper paired with the daisies. A perfect choice of bling! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann! I thought those little pink dots were perfect too...just the right touch!

      Delete