Thursday, June 20, 2019

Card: CASE it Up Thursday

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post!  Ever think..."hey, I can make that!" or "I wonder how they did that?"...when looking through crafting catalogs! Well, those are exactly the thoughts that led to today's project.  The Stampin' Up! catalog is an endless array of inspiration and today I wanted to focus on techniques rather than try and create something new.  

So I took the project sample on page 122 of the 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! catalog and practiced with my Stamparatus to create this lovely card featuring both current and retired products.  

And here is today's project...


The Stamparatus was a lifesaver on this project and it is one of my favorite tools.  I am still learning all the ways that this tool can be used for sure.  But for now just being able to re-stamp in this liner pattern was reason enough for me to purchase this tool.  I stamped each color separately.  Each line was created by simply moving the clear plates one notch and re-inking.  

Stamparatus
Stamparatus (Product #146276)
If you are familiar with the original card from the catalog or have the old catalog on hand, you'll notice that it originally featured the "Thank You" die-cut from the original bundle.  The die-cut is still available, but I thought I'd change my card up to feature the Well Written die-cut and some additional embellishments.  



Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Share What You Love DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink  
Stamp Set: A Big Thank You
Tools: Well Written die-cut, Layered Circles die-cut
Accessories: Share What You Love Adhesive Pearls, Linen Thread

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...


No comments:

Post a Comment