Thursday, June 6, 2019

Card: Daisy Delight!

Hello and Welcome!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I know for all of my fellow stampers it has been a wonderful week since the 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog was released on Tuesday! I have had so much fun looking through it and getting my wish list together and I hope you have one too!

Today I wanted to share a card that utilizes one of the carryover sets from previous years and one that I hope may be around for quite some time.  It is the Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating Daisy Punch.  This set is so versatile and I can't wait to create additional cards with this wonderful set! 

And here is today's card...


The daisy is so simple and elegant and with the punch you can get that perfect 3D look.  I stamped and punched two daisies and then layered them together to get that full flower look.  The banner is made with the Rectangle Stitched Die set.  Fun little trick...you can crop your rectangle and then using the same die cut measure from corner to corner and then crop out the triangle at the bottom. Viola! One rectangle stitched banner! 

Card Details
Card Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Light Blue (non-SU on this card; however, Stampin' Up!'s Balmy Blue would be a nice coordinating color here I think)
Ink: Dapper Denim, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set: Daisy Delight, Good Morning Magnolia
Tools: Rectangle Stitched Die Cut, Daisy Punch, Wood Plank Embossing Folder
Accessories: Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo


Today's card was inspired by the following challenges...


#FF0035, #festivefridaychallenge, Father's Day, Blue


Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...

No comments:

Post a Comment