Thursday, April 18, 2019

Card: Well Said Thank You

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! Only one more day till the weekend! I hope everyone is getting ready for a restful Easter weekend.  Well, "restful" may be a generous term when you have a 4 year old, but we are definitely looking forward to our Easter egg hunts and a trip to see the Easter Bunny! Of course, Sunday will be filled with church followed by Easter brunch with the family, so it is sure to be a good day.  

Before the weekend kicks off, I wanted to share today's card.  I have to say I am a bit sad to say goodbye to the Fresh Fig and Powder Pink In Colors.  I know some exciting new colors are coming down the line (and boy do I love new things), but they have been some of my favorite colors so I shed just a little tear.  So in honor of these retiring In Colors, I decided to feature the Fresh Fig card stock in today's card.  

And here is today's card...


The card base, die cut sentiment and sprig stamps all feature the Fresh Fig In Color.  It was a coordinating color to the Share What You Love DSP, so it was the perfect base to highlight the framed DSP.  

I am loving the Well Said bundle and cannot say how much use I have gotten out of these sentiments.  I think they are the perfect combination of simple yet sophisticated.  The cute, little butterfly is also cut from that set, so it even offers more than just sentiments.  

A simple button and linen twine from the corner of the frame finish off the sprig punch accents.  

Card Details

Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Fresh Fig, Whisper White, Share What You Love DSP, Old Olive
Ink: Fresh Fig
Tools: Well Said Cling Bundle
Accessories: Silver button, linen twine



Today's card was inspired by the following challenge: 




Keep Austin Crafty!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty designer paper! Love the way that you embellished the corner. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Angela - great idea to feature these retiring colors, I'll miss them too! Love your paper choices! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Yes, they will be missed! But excited for this year's colors!

      Delete
  3. I'm going to miss Fresh Fig too! I love how you used it for the sentiment; it looks nice and bold against the Whisper White. Great no stamping card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I love the sentiment as well...just the perfect touch!

      Delete