Thursday, February 7, 2019

Beautiful DSP - Gift Set #2

Hello and Welcome!

As promised, I am back today to share the second gift set project that I completed using my new Stampin' Up! goodies.  You can check out my first gift set post here.

Here is the lovely finished product...



Again, hopefully this picture shows up well on everyone's end.  I tried to get it as large as I could so you could see the detail on each of these cards.  You can see the original card in the back, left corner.  I started off making the first two cards with the velvet ribbon and then decided to change it up by adding a pearl adhesive to the last two cards.  It's always fun to make each card stand out in different ways!  Each card also features a different stamp on the "window-like" layer.  I'm a big fan of stamping the paper to create an original background!    

For step-by-step instructions on how to construct these cards, you can see the original post here

Paper: Share What You Love DSP, Share What You Love coordinating cardstock
Ink: Fresh Fig, Crumb Cake or Tuxedo Black
Stamp Set: A Big Thank You
Embellisments: Fresh Fig velvet ribbon, Share What You Love self-adhesive pearls

Keep Austin Crafty!   

No comments:

Post a Comment