Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Beautiful DSP - Gift Set #1

Hello and Welcome!

I hope all my readers had a wonderful weekend! I am back today to share a gift set project that I worked on and completed this last week.  Last Tuesday, I posted a project using the new goodies from my Stampin' Up starter kit (you can check that post out here).  I was so happy with how they turned out that I decided to make a coordinating gift set.

Here is the lovely finished product...


Ok hopefully this picture shows up well on everyone's end.  I tried to get it as large as I could so you could see the detail on each of these cards.  I love how they turned out! You can see the original card in the back, left corner.  The design was so simple and easy to re-create that these cards came together pretty quickly once I got on a roll.  The colors are so rich and vibrant!

For step-by-step instructions on how to construct these cards, you can see the original post here

Paper: Share What You Love DSP, Share What You Love coordinating cardstock
Ink: Fresh Fig, Crumb Cake or Tuxedo Black
Stamp Set: A Big Thank You

Check back Thursday for gift set #2!

Keep Austin Crafty!   

No comments:

Post a Comment