Thursday, February 14, 2019

Card: Valentine's Love

Hello and Welcome!

I hope all my fellow crafters are feeling the love on this Valentine's Day! I know everyone has been busy making some beautiful Valentine's Day cards and this girl was no exception.  I made today's card for my wonderful hubby. 

This is just a quick post today as I need to get my little ready for her daddy/daughter Valentine's date.  It is the 2nd annual, so it is becoming quite the tradition.  They are super cute when they get all dressed up and it just makes my heart melt!

So here is today's card...

 
The details on this card are just lovely and this is my first card with an embossed background.  I know that is a pretty basic technique, but it is one that I am trying to work on incorporating into more of my cards.  I only have one small and one large embossing plate, so hopefully I can use those a little more often.

The card is a larger one at 5 1/2" x 7" with two layers of cardstock and a overlay of vellum.  The rose die cut is one that I have had in my stash and I thought it went perfect with today's card stock. 

Keep Austin Crafty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment