Sunday, January 16, 2022

Card: A Welcome Thank You

 Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! I am so excited to share the first card of the 2022 New Year! It has been quite a long time since the last ATXPaperHouse post, but I am so excited to be back! Life has been so crazy and so busy, so sometimes something has to give.  I'm glad I have been continuing to make cards because it brings me so much joy, but this week I've finally had the time to share some of that creativity with all of you! 

And here is today's project...


Today's card features the lovely Flower and Fields DSP.  I love the big, bold colors of this paper and I have pulled out the Bumblebee and Real Red as the highlights of this card.  Real Red was used as the base of this card and I love the stamped wood grain in Bumblebee.  It is a simple card to put together with a base of cardstock, DSP and sentiment on the stitched shapes die-cut cut-out.  Don't forget to add a few Classic Matte Dots for a little bling! 

Check out some close-ups below...




Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" 
Paper: Real Red, Flower and Fields DSP, Basic White
Stamps: Gorgeous Leaves, A Touch of Ink
Inks: Bumblebee, Tuxedo Black
Tools: Stitched Shapes die-cuts, Layering Circles die-cuts
Accessories: Playful Pets baker's twine, Classic Matte Dots

Today's project was inspired by the following challenge...

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Want to purchase any of the items used in today's project? Pop on over to my online store using the link on the right! 
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment