Sunday, August 29, 2021

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's blog post! I am excited to share the second in my four part series focused on the new Gorgeous Leaves bundle.  Today was all about #simplestampin.  I pulled out some paper, stamps and ink and had a grand old time! 

And here is today's project...


This stamp set arrived just in time for fall and we are so ready for some fall weather here in Texas.  This card started with a base of Very Vanilla and was so simple to put together.  Thanks to the Stamparatus I was able to produce a good number of these cards pretty quickly to add to my stash of "Thinking of You" cards.  Using the largest leaf, stamp in alternating colors and in alternating directions.  Can't go wrong with #simplestampin.

Check out some close-ups below.  While I decided to leave the inside of today's card blank don't forget you can always add some extra coordinating stamps or sentiments...




Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" 
Paper: Very Vanilla
Stamps: Gorgeous Leaves, A Touch of Ink
Inks: Bumblebee, Early Espresso, Terracotta Tile, Crumb Cake
Tools: Not today :)
Accessories: Keepin' it simple!


Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Want to purchase any of the items used in today's project? Pop on over to my online store using the link on the right! 
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment