Sunday, January 30, 2022

Card: A Golden Celebration

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! I'm so glad you have joined me for today's project! I needed a beautiful anniversary card to celebrate a beautiful milestone...a 50th wedding anniversary! I recently received the Heart & Home collection and I just had to use that set for today's card! 

And here is today's project...

The sentiment was perfect here and it really says it all.  I CASEd the January - June 2022 Mini-Catalog for the layout of today's card.  Look to page 60 and you'll see a similar layout and the inspiration for today's creation.  I started with a layer of Night of Navy on top of the card base which is stamped with "Happy Anniversary" on alternating lines.  I really wanted to celebrate this card and used the Be Dazzling Designer Series Paper to help gives this card some pop on the next layer.  I stamped the beautiful, flowering image on Basic White and die-cut using the Flowers of Home die-cuts.  Add a white embossed sentiment for the finishing touch.

Check out some close-ups below...



Card Details
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Paper: Night of Navy, Be Dazzling DSP, Vellum, Basic White, Old Olive, Mint Macaron
Stamps: Blessings of Home, Make a Difference, Well Said
Ink: Night of Navy
Tools: Flowers of Home die-cuts, Potted Succulents die-cuts, Embossing Tool
Accessories: Linen Twine, Gilded Gems


 
Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Want to purchase any of the items used in today's project? Pop on over to my online store using the link on the right! 
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.  New Listings Just Added! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and love the glitter piece on the card.

    ReplyDelete