Sunday, February 6, 2022

Card: A Sunny Thank You

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! Today's post features the lovely Sunshine and Rainbows Designer Series Paper...because who doesn't need a little Sunshine and Rainbows in their life.  This paper was so fun I used almost the entire pack in one sitting - Now that's what I call a good crafting day! 

And here is today's project...


For these fun thank you cards, start with a 4 1/2" x 5 1/4" card base of Flirty Flamingo or Mango Melody.  Secure a layer of Sunshine and Rainbows DSP of you choice - I think the dark blue with rainbows, sunshine and clouds was my favorite! Using the coordinating DSP and a piece of vellum cut a strip with the Banner Punch.  For the sentiment, I used the Amazing Thanks die-cuts with scraps of Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody and Basic White.  Add some white twine and classic matte dots for the finishing touch.  

Check out some close-ups below...




Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Basic White, Sunshine and Rainbows DSP, Vellum
Ink: Not today folks :)
Stamps: Not today folks :)
Tools: Amazing Thanks die-cuts, Banner Punch
Accessories: White twine, Classic Matte Dots

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Want to purchase any of the items used in today's project? Pop on over to my online store using the link on the right! 
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.  New Listings Just Added! 

No comments:

Post a Comment