Sunday, February 27, 2022

Card: Blended Beauty

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! I am excited to share today's card as it features one of my favorite punches.  While it may no longer be available, pick your favorite punch and place it front and center in this beautiful layout.  

And here is today's project...

 


Who doesn't love those beautiful butterflies?! They were some of my favorites to work with and they have so many possibilities.  I also featured an older set for today's sentiment, but I thought it was the perfect saying to feature with these butterflies.  

Today's card features the blended brushes technique on the colorful die-cut square.  I used a combination of four different ink colors to create the blended look.  Check out the colors and some close-ups below...

Use your blending brushes to work in each line of color in the order listed above.  Stamp the sentiment in "Just Jade".  Add some Matte Dots in gray as a finishing touch.  


Want to feature your butterfly against a beautiful sunrise? Try the blended combination below...
 Don't forget to use your Stampin' Blends markers to add just a touch of color to your butterflies! For the sunrise look, I've added the Black Matte Dots for that extra pop! 


Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Stamps: Butterfly Gala, Flowering Desert
Ink: Basic Black, See the blending colors above
Tools: Butterfly punch, Stitched Shapes die-cuts
Accessories: Matte Dots

Today's card was inspired by the following challenges: 





Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Want to purchase any of the items used in today's project? Pop on over to my online store using the link on the right! 
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.  New Listings Just Added! 

No comments:

Post a Comment