Sunday, January 10, 2021

Card: Flowering Cactus

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! I am excited to share today's creation because I was able to pull out some of my new Stampin' Up! goodies and put them to work.  I started today's project with a little inspiration from a few challenges.  

And here is today's project...


How pretty are those cactus images?!? Today's card features the lovely, new Flowering Cactus product medley.  I love the way this card turned out and I love how the colors came together.  This is the second "cactus" stamp set that I have purchased through Stampin' Up! and I have loved each of the cards put together with these images.  The retired set is known as Flowering Desert and I'm sure I'll be able to pair these sets in future projects!  Don't forget the items you already have on hand - pair them with new items for all sorts of projects.  


 The card features the Flowering Cactus die-cuts as well as the lovely Designer Series Paper.  The sentiments included in the stamp set are too cute and today's card features the "Happy Looks Good On You".  


Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" 
Paper: Crumb Cake, Terracotta Tile, Flowering Cactus DSP, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow
Stamps: Flowering Cactus
Ink: Crumb Cake, Terracotta Tile
Tools: Subtle Embossing 3D Folder, Flowering Cactus die-cuts, Treasured Tags Pick a Punch
Accessories: Metallic Sequins, Die-Cut felt sheets

Today's project was inspired by the following challenges: 





Marley's Corner!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check back next week for another edition of Marley's Corner!



Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.   



9 comments:

  1. Love this, Angela! I was so excited to see this medley, being from Arizona - perfect for Texas, too! Love your design here, and your adorable detail choices! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Yes, this is such a beautiful medley! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card and color combo!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at SUO Challenges. The colors are perfect for the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Renee! Yes, these colors are some of my favorites!

      Delete
  4. LOVE your simple & stunning design + color blending on your stamp images. Thank you so very much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com and we are definitely looking forward to you joining us again tomorrow for our Love challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, it's adorable! I didn't buy Flowering Desert and then kicked myself for not getting it...I just ordered this suite and can't wait to get it in my hot little hands :) The two cactus on this make me think of a newly married couple. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for our new challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a wonderful article with a furnished, design. Worth spending time reading this article. handyman services northern VA We would also like to share some of our handyman services.

    ReplyDelete