Sunday, January 31, 2021

Card: Birthday Blooms

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful and relaxing weekend.  We are gearing up for a busy week with the start of our first major home renovation...new floors! I am very excited and my dream of turning my home into my very own Fixer Upper (I love all things Joanna Gaines!) is coming to fruition.  Wish us luck! 

In between moving all of our furniture to the garage, I took some time to create this week's card featuring the beautiful Paper Blooms DSP.  

And here is today's project...


This paper is so fun and versatile.  Today I needed a birthday card and I went with this lovely color combination of Gray Granite, Powder Pink and Nigh of Navy.  This is such a perfect color scheme for this paper and I think the subtle touches of pink bring out a softness to the paper.  It's a pretty simple card, but sometimes the simpler the better.  I did decide to "pop" a few of my punched flowers to add a little extra dimension and of course those beautiful From My Heart embellishments give it just the right touch.    

There were lots of different products used for today's card and I love when I can get my use out of so many different sets.  Don't forget a little love for the envelope as well to make sure you're project is complete.  Check out some close ups below!




Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Paper Blooms DSP
Ink: Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Powder Pink
Stamps: Treasured Medallions, Thoughtful Blooms
Tools: Stitched Rectangle die-cuts, small bloom punch, 
Accessories: From My Heart embellishments

Today's project was inspired by the following challenges: 






Marley's Corner!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check back next week for another addition to Marley's Corner! 



Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Want to purchase any of the items used in today's project? Pop on over to my online store using the link on the right! 
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.   

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I just love the sweet paper and the soft colours of those flowers! The inside of the card is so beautiful as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the mix of floral elements you used. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just so super sweet! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and happy card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the floral paper behind the Thoughtful Blooms. The inside is just as pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete