Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Case it Up Tuesday!

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post!  So I have to confess that I have been running behind on my blog posts...obviously! But thankfully it is not because I haven't had time to craft, but because I have been finishing up a custom order of handmade cards that I am finally ready to deliver! New job, new school, busier days...plus a custom order of cards...just call me super mom! Not that I'm bragging...haha! Ok just a little a bit ;) There's always time to craft!

Anyways, I thought I would showcase some of the cards from my order.  Most of them are duplicates of prior cards, but there are a few that have some new elements.  Hence the "Case it Up" title because not every card has to be brand new.  Take the colors from your favorite card and change the layout.  Or take the layout and change the sentiment.  Viola! A brand new card, but your planning has been cut in half! 

And here are today's projects...





I think this might have been my favorite card of the bunch.  You can see the inspiration for this card here.  The stamp set used on the original card is one of my all time favorites and I think it can be used for so many occasions.  But it is currently stored in my mom's craft stash, so in an effort to speed up my order I changed it up and went for the Good Morning Magnolia set.  I love the look of the magnolia stamped background.

Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Vellum, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Set: Good Morning Magnolia, Delightful Day
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Tools: Rectangle Stitched die set, Layering Circles die set
Accessories: Mossy Meadow twine, galvanized button, Stampin' Blends (Mossy Meadow, So Saffron and Crumb Cake)


The finished products and some more of my favorites! 





You can check out most of the project details here on my blog or head on over to Pinterest to pin your favorites!

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...

No comments:

Post a Comment