Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Wine Tags: Friendly Assortment

Hello and Welcome!

A happy Tuesday to all of you out there! Long time, no see...wait, no blog.  Thankfully, it is not because I haven't been creating, but because I received my first custom order and have been working hard to complete it.  I received an order for custom wine tags.  I hope that I have delivered some beautiful tags that bring a smile to someone's face...not just because they will be receiving a bottle of wine, but because the bottle will be decorated so beautifully!

I tried to create a variety of styles using different colors, inks and stamp sets.  In addition to what I would consider a "traditional" wine theme, I wanted to feature friendship as a part of the project.  Friendship is the focus of this week's challenge at The Paper Players and I thought this was the perfect project to incorporate with this challenge.  As the stamp set says, "The best wines are the ones we drink with friends".  Couldn't be more true! So grab your favorite glass and have a look...

Here is today's project...




























Colorful and unique.  Just the right touch of sophistication to a bottle of wine.  I had a lot of fun putting these together and really enjoyed papercrafting beyond just the traditional card.  I think it helps with one's creativity to take a step out of your comfort zone and create something you don't usually do.  Of course, I had so much fun these just might become a regular project! 

So here are some details...

Size: All tags measured 3 1/8" x 8 1/2", card stock is scored at 3 1/8"
Tag Circle: 2" circle die cut
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Share What You Love DSP, Botanical Butterfly DSP
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Fresh Fig
Stamp Set: Half Full, A Big Thank You, Home to Roost, Daisy Delight
Tools: Well Written Die Cuts

And here are some close ups of what I think are my favorites :)






















Some of today's tags were inspired by the following challenge:
Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...

3 comments:

  1. Your tags are wonderful! What perfect gifts for friends! Thank you for sharing with the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome wine tags, Angela! They add such a special touch to each bottle. I love them all. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete