Sunday, January 8, 2023

Card: A Rainbow of Thanks

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post!  Today's project was inspired by the new Stampin' Up! kit "Saying Thanks".  The kit is available now and features bright and lovely colors! While I love me a good card kit, I also love saying "Hey! I got this!" and pulling out all sorts of stamps, ink and paper to put my own twist on a lovely card.  

And here is today's project...



This card was so fun to make with those bright and beautiful colors.  I loved how these cards came out featuring the bold "Thanks" die cut from the "Amazing Thanks" die cuts...they are Amazing! Don't forget to "pop" your die-cut for that extra 3D look.  Check out some close ups and the set below. 



Check back next week for another fun take on the "Saying Thanks" kit! 

Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Beautifully Penned DSP
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness
Stamps: Textures & Frames, Hello Beautiful
Tools: Amazing Thanks die-cuts
Accessories: Classic Matte Dots (black) or Woven Threads Sequin (assortment)


Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Want to purchase any of the items used in today's project? Pop on over to my online store using the link on the right! 
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.  New Listings Just Added! 

No comments:

Post a Comment