Sunday, June 6, 2021

Simple Note Card Cactus Style

 Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! I am excited to share today's project as it is the second in my tour through the Flowering Cactus stamp set.  Today's project is a clean and simple set of note cards featuring this cute, little set.  

And here is today's project...


I love the way these simple note cards turned out.  I wanted to keep it simple and let the stamp set shine with just the bottom focus on the cactus.  The Basic White cardstock was run through the Big Shot with the Subtle embossing folder and while you can't see it in much detail through the photo it really adds just a bit of design to the overall card.  The simple linen thread pulls the whole thing together.  






  
Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Flowering Cactus DSP, Basic White
Ink: Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
Tools: Flowering Cactus die-cuts
Accessories: Linen Thread



Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Want to purchase any of the items used in today's project? Pop on over to my online store using the link on the right! 
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.   


No comments:

Post a Comment