Sunday, June 13, 2021

Card: Scrappy Strip Technique

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! We are on card #3 featuring the Flowering Cactus set and I am excited to share today's project.  I've put a few projects together featuring Bruno Bertucci's "scrappy strip" technique, so when I saw lots of Flowering Cactus DSP scraps decorating my she shed...I put them to work.  

And here is today's project...


My favorite color combination lately has been anything with Terracotta Tile.  I love the boldness of the color and I think it can make the sentiment really pop especially using the background of Old Olive and Mint Macaron.  

This card also features another one of my favorite tools - the Banner Punch! I love a good punch tool.  I find that they are super easy to work with and quick and simple way to create beautiful shapes.  The "Banners Pick a Punch" is also quite versatile and a great option if you are looking for a new punch tool.  Check out some more detail pictures below.  



Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Old Olive, Basic White, Terracotta Tile, Flowering Cactus DSP
Ink: Terracotta Tile
Stamps: Ornate Thanks
Tools: Banner Punch, Celebration Labels die-cuts
Accessories: Linen Thread

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Want to purchase any of the items used in today's project? Pop on over to my online store using the link on the right! 
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment